|Keekaroo? Height Right? High Chair Wooden High Chair grows as your child does. From around 6 months up to about 15 years of age, the Height Right? High Chair is appropriate for any child that has good trunk and head control. If your child can comfortably sit upright and balanced, they are likely ready for this chair.|
Every child fidgets when their legs hang off the front of a chair that is too tall for them. Proper seating and positioning is important for children. When the trunk, pelvis, legs, and feet are supported safely and appropriately, it has been shown that a person?s ability to focus and attend to tasks improves greatly! The Keekaroo? Height Right? High Chair adjusts easily for positioning your child at varying table heights.
Height Right? High Chair Features
- Height Adjust: The seat is placed at optimal height when the child?s elbows are level with the top of the table.
- The foot plate is placed at optimal height when the child?s foot can rest flat on its surface.
- Depth Adjust: For optimal depth of the seat, position child?s back against backrest with seat supporting 3/4 of thigh.
- For safety, the footrest should not exceed the front legs of the chair.
- Teen - Adult Use: Raise the footplate and remove the seat plate for a larger seating surface.
- Plastic Mechanism for Tray and Baby Rail Acceptance
- Integrated ties for attachment to chair for Fabric Cushions
- Hardwood for Optional Tray and Baby Grab Rail
- Optional Cushions - Soft Cotton Fabric Canvas - Foam Cushioning Sewn Inside
- Meets or exceeds US federal safety requirements.
- Wipe with warm water - Optional Tray and Baby Grab Rail
- Hand Wash and Air Dry for Optional Fabric Cushions