|The Quattro Tour? has a 20% smaller fold*, which makes it easier to lift and stow; an ergonomic handle that makes the stroller simple to maneuver; and a drop-down basket that can be accessed without disturbing baby, with plenty of storage space for a diaper bag. It also comes with one of Moms? favorite features of the Quattro Tour? super-easy folding mechanism. The one hand gravity fold works with just one push of a button.|
Parents - Mom's and Dad's two stroller-aged kids rejoice! The famous Graco? Quattro Tour? Stroller is now available as a Duo! The Quattro Tour? Duo is a true crowd-pleaser.
Toddlers (up to 50 pounds) in the front seat get to be part of the action, with a view of the road; have their own storage space underfoot, where they can easily drop or retrieve a favorite book; and their own cup and snack holder.
Infants in their Graco? SnugRide? or Infant SafeSeat? can either be easily clicked in and face your loving smile, or, once they?re older (up to 40 pounds), be placed in the elevated 3-position reclining seat with cup and snack holder.
Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller Metropolitan 6K00MTR3 - 2007 General Features:
- Easy one hand fold ? 20% smaller when folded*
- Ergonomic handles offer multiple hand positions for maximum maneuverability
- Spring suspension helps provide a smooth ride on any surface
- Drop down basket allows for easy access without disturbing baby
- Stroller per seat weight recommendation:
- front seat not to exceed 50 lbs.
- Rear seat not to exceed 40 lbs.
- Removable seat pad may be washed in cold water on delicate cycle and drip-dried. No bleach.
- To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water.
- If wheels squeak, use a light oil.
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Height: 44"
- Width of Handle: 15.8"
- Wheelbase (wheels front to back): 28.9"
- Width (wheels left to right): 22.3"